Dr. Raul Hidalgo DPM
Dr. Raul Hidalgo is a well-respected and caring podiatrist in the San Antonio area. He attended Barry University for his Bachelor’s degree, and then went on to Podiatry school at Barry University as well, where he received his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Hidalgo then completed 2 rigorous residencies at the Doctors Hospital, one in Primary Podiatric Medicine and the other in Podiatric Surgery.
Dr. Hidalgo is affiliated with many of the area’s local hospitals, including Southwest General Hospital and the Baptist Medical Center. He is also a member of multiple esteemed professional podiatric organizations, such as the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, the American Podiatric Medical Association, and the Texas Podiatric Medical Association.
- Barry University
- Doctors Hospital, Residency in Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Doctors Hospital, Residency in Podiatric Surgery
- Barry University (Bachelor’s)
- Baptist Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital – Westover Hills
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Texas Podiatric Medical Association
American Podiatric Medical Association